Caffeum Perfectus sweetPOINT Espresso Machine
Regular price $599.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This espresso machine is perfect for your office or house. It can fit into small places and allows for easy loading and discarding of the espresso cartridges along with being easy to clean. This product can make coffee or espresso and comes with a milk frothing capability. There is also simple controls because the machine has only 4 buttons and allows for instant soluble mix.
- Easy loading: Lifting the top lever reveals the slot where you insert your Espresso Point capsule.
- Easy discarding: The front drip tray slides out from the unit. Behind the tray is the container where the spent capsules drop after use. Holds about 15 capsules max.
- Easy cleaning: The capsule bin and drip tray can be rinsed with warm water in the sink. You can also use a non abrasive sponge.
- Simple controls: Four simple buttons for different beverage options including small or large coffee, milk frothing, or instant soluble option (ex. hot chocolate mix). Each coffee button is programmable with easy instructions in the manual.
- Espresso / coffee: Two of the buttons are for making either espresso or regular coffee.
- Milk frothing: The clear round container on the right is for “frothing” your milk. At the bottom of the container is a whisk that foams up the milk.
- Instant soluble: Add your instant soluble mix and milk to the round container.
- Slim design: Lightweight and compact. Also at 10.5″ in height (16.5″ with top lever open), overhead cabinets won’t be an issue.
- Drip tray: Large capacity. Connects to the used capsules bin for extra spillage space.
- Water tank / reservoir: Large opening for easy refilling. Also removable from the machine if you need to clean.
- Cup clearance: Can accommodate any size cup up to 4.5″ in height.
- Water softener: Attaches inside the water tank. Helps prevent limescale buildup in your Caffeum Perfectus sweetPOINT.
|Tank capacity (liters)||
Espresso Machine Warning:
- ELECTRICAL WARNING: To avoid electrical damage to this espresso machine which is not considered a manufacturer's defect, please acquire and install a single-outlet surge suppressor rated at 1080 joules or higher. the lack of the recommended surge suppressor, the espresso machine can be damaged at the power switch, the electronics, the heating element, the pressurstat or the wiring inside.
- WATER WARNING: To increase the useful life of and not damage your espresso machine, please use softened water. Softened water is water without calcium and without magnesium, but still has other minerals for espresso extraction. Do not use distilled water, purified water, nor reverse osmosis water as these types of water create oxidation with the metals and cause the same damaging effects as limescale.
- DESCALING WARNING: We do not recommend descaling unless there is an issue with the espresso machine. The reason is that too much descaling can eat away at the metals and gaskets inside an espresso machine.