Elektra Mini Verticale Espresso Machine
Regular price $2,977.00
This machine is perfect if you are looking to make delicious espressos but are tight on space. Despite having many great and unique features this product is only 27 inches tall and 15 inches wide. There is a removable drip tray and cover along with a three way solenoid that allows quick removal of the filters after making the espresso. The machine has a sleek look and has a copper and brass finish on it.
- Removable drip tray and cover.
- Three way solenoid valve allows quick removal of portafilter after espresso extraction.
- Water reservoir can be removed by removing holding screw attached to bracket and reservoir.
- Finish: Copper & Brass or Chrome plating with clearcoat finish only needs to be wiped with a damp terry cloth.
- Accessories: One portafilter with bakelite handle and two spouts, one cup filter basket, two cup filter basket, plastic tamper, and plastic scoop.
|Boiler capacity (liters)||
|Portafilter size (mm)||
|Tank capacity (liters)||
- Assembly required: Eagle needs to be attached to dome with screw, washer, and extender. Please note that each eagle has its own distinction, meaning that they are not perfect from the mold. In fact, these eagles are hand made and plated, and each one is different – just like real eagles.
- The exterior color, which includes a clear coat finish, will naturally change as each each Elektra machine ages. This would not be covered under warranty as color changes are not considered manufacturer’s defects.
- Cup holding tray under dome fits demitasse cups only – although the tray offers some heat, we do not think any home espresso machine offers enough heat to properly warm up cups.
- This machine is for home use only.
- This is not a heat exchanger machine. This not designed for any type of catering.
General Espresso Machine Warning:
- ELECTRICAL WARNING: To avoid electrical damage to this espresso machine which is not considered a manufacturer's defect, please acquire and install a single-outlet surge suppressor rated at 1080 joules or higher. the lack of the recommended surge suppressor, the espresso machine can be damaged at the power switch, the electronics, the heating element, the pressurstat or the wiring inside.
- WATER WARNING: To increase the useful life of and not damage your espresso machine, please use softened water. Softened water is water without calcium and without magnesium, but still has other minerals for espresso extraction. Do not use distilled water, purified water, nor reverse osmosis water as these types of water create oxidation with the metals and cause the same damaging effects as limescale.
- DESCALING WARNING: We do not recommend descaling unless there is an issue with the espresso machine. The reason is that too much descaling can eat away at the metals and gaskets inside an espresso machine.
Warning for Elektra Mini Verticale Espresso Machine:
- This espresso machine is not approved for commercial use, and it does not have on-demand steam to quickly produce steamed/frothed milk quickly that is needed in a commercial environment
- Before plugging the machine’s electrical cord into the electrical outlet, please make sure the lightning labeled power switch is in the off green position. Fill the top water reservoir before powering on the machine via the power switch. It is important to depress and hold the coffee switch on the left side of the machine immediately after powering up the first time until a good flow of water comes out.
- After steaming each cup of milk, depress the steam switch off, and run water through the wand by depressing the coffee switch. Depress the coffee switch off when a steady stream of water exits the steam wand. This fills the internal boiler with water, and failure to refill the boiler can damage the machine.